We're so grateful for the investment our all our volunteers.
It is our desire for every volunteer to feel fully equipped, which is why we provide regular volunteer training. At any time, a volunteer can revisit our policies and procedures in our Volunteer Training Manual available to download here.
As a volunteer, you'll find these links helpful for completing your registration process and necessary forms as well as the Volunteer Training Manual.
- Camp sessions are limited to 8-10 students, 3 adult staff, and 5 teen counselors, and 5 junior counselors daily.
- All staff, volunteers, campers, will sign in and record temperature daily. Anyone with a temp over 99 will not be permitted to stay.
- All adults are required to wear cloth masks.
- Teens counselors are required to wear masks when indoors or in close proximity to others.
- Multiple sanitation stations are in place for frequent hand washing.
- Campers will be kept in small groups for various activities.
- Activities will be predominantly outdoors, and proper distancing will be practiced.